The Replacement Window Replacement
Interior storm windows from D.W. Philpot Company are replacing the replacement window. They work with your existing windows to increase the comfort of your home by decreasing heating and cooling loss, reducing drafts and muffling exterior noise. And they do it all at the fraction of the price of traditional replacement windows.
How interior storm windows work
Durable and lightweight acrylic panels are custom-fitted to your window opening. They magnetically attach to the inside of your window using an airtight seal similar to the gasket on your refrigerator. Once attached, they blend into your window nearly disappearing, and are invisible from the outside.
- Customized to fit your exact size window openings
- Improves insulating properties of windows new and old
- Creates a barrier to cold, heat and wind
- Dampens street noise
- Attaches and detaches in seconds
Save time, energy and money
Interior storm windows are the smart, cost-effective alternative to replacement windows. They install in hours, not days. Improve the efficiency of your existing windows to keep energy costs down. And cost a fraction of what you expect to pay for replacement windows.
- Save money over modern replacement windows
- Reduce your heating and cooling costs by using less energy
- Recover the cost of your investment is just 2.5 to 4 years
- Avoid the disruption to your home life with faster and easier installation
Always the right fit
Because interior storm windows can be customized to fit most openings and offer unobtrusive installation, they're ideal for historic homes, older homes and rental properties.
- Built to your custom needs for over-sized or odd-shaped openings
- Solve problems related to historic homes, older homes and rental properties
- Preserve the integrity and character of historical homes